Tuesday, November 4, 2008

D i n g d o n g

Yoo!Watchout gurls.Scha's on the way to the highway. ghee :) My Name is Nur Azni Syafiqah Binti Yahaya. You can call me scha, syika, syafiqah, whatever you like. I was born on 20th July 1987 at Johore Baharu. I'm 21years old. I live with my family in Puchong, Selangor. I'm the youngest from three siblings. I have two sisters. My elder sister name is Nur Adriany Surya Binti Yahaya. My second sister name is Nur Hanani Sufia Binti Yahaya. I'm studying at Universiti Industri Selangor taking Diploma in Information Technology. let me describe about me. Im shy but outgoing and silly at the same time. I'm hyperactive, talkative, once i talk i cant stop, A bit hot tempered, unforgiving, easy to cry, sensitive and a daydreamer. My hobbies is singing, dancing while listening to the music, hangout with my buddies and shopping. I love starbucks frap,haagen dasz and eat Japanese food such as sushi, teppanyaki and so on. i love to watch dance movies. The movies that i love are Honey, Save the last dance, Bring it on, Step up and many more. My favourite TV series is America's Next Top Model, Laguna Beach, Kekasihku Seru, CSI, The Hills, Janice Dickinson Modelling Agency and Room Raider. My favourite artist is Wade Robson, Carmen Electra and Pussycat Dolls. Thats all about me. I hate people who thinks drugs are so cool, liars and backstabbers. my life motto is " Always Learn From Mistakes". If you wanna know more about me, talk to me, be my friend then you'll know me.

1 comments:

Alex Goretoy said...

You have a long name. I like it. :) Enjoy your day.